I don't have anything specific to post about so perhaps I will try my hand and blog rambling.
Luke is doing REALLY well staying in bed at night lately. I am so proud of my little man!! He didn't get up ONCE tonight!!
My pregnancy is going well. My OBGYN actually used the word "normal" to describe this pregnancy. YAY! This is my 4th pregnancy and the 1st time I have ever heard the use of the word normal to refer to any of them! God is truly blessing us!
We still have not picked out a boys name. We really have a difficult time with boys names for some reason. I am hoping we can settle on one BEFORE the baby is born!! LOL!
Ok, enough of the rambling...I do not think it is my strong suit. One never knows until one tries!! : )
Water Storage Myths That Just Won’t Drown
3 weeks ago



3 comments:
I like the rambling!
Good job with blog ramble... I am sooo glad you are having a "normal" pregnancy.... A blessing indeed...
thanks for the update...rambling is good. :)
Post a Comment