CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

28 weeks and counting...

We have officially reached week 28 in my pregnancy!!  Hello 3rd trimester!  Again, my Dr. used the word "normal" during my appointment today much to my utter surprise.  My blood pressure is still behaving, the baby is growing well, all seems to be doing just fine.

I am so blessed!!  I had an ultrasound this week to check all the regular stuff again as this pregnancy is considered "high risk" regardless of how well it is progressing due to my past pregnancy issues.

We got to see the baby stick out his tongue!!  We also learned taking a 3 year old to an appointment which will last an hour or more is NOT a good idea.  LOL!

**sigh**  I can't wait to meet my little man!

2 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

How exciting Debbie... It's nice to be "normal" hahaha

Becky said...

I am so excited for you. I just wish we lived closer so I could meet this little man.

Post a Comment