This blog will be about my journey as I strive to live a simple life. I want to get back to basics, as it were, and remember why God put us on this planet in the first place. We are to love and take care of one another, show the world through our actions the COMPASSION of Christ, be happy and healthy. This is a record of my efforts (successful and not) to do just that.
I can hardly believe it's already 30 weeks and yet...I can't believe it's another 8-10 weeks 'til delivery. LOL! Funny how the mind works. I and baby Zachariah (Zachary is what he will be called henceforth) are doing well. I am SO blessed!
3 comments:
Awesome... the final stretch... Can't wait to meet him!
OMG! You look so good. It is almost time...I cannot believe how fast it has gone.
lookin' good! i like the name you chose! :)
Post a Comment