CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

5 Things I cannot live without...

One of my friends posted a blog about this and I thought it was lots of fun to read so I decided to steal it from her for my blog.  Thanks Rebecca!!


1.  My calendar.
I use one called 'Christian Family Organizer'.  Click here to see it on Amazon.com.  I love, love, love this calendar.  It has a grocery list, menu, space for to-do lists and a weekly memory verse.  I would be LOST without it!


2.  Facebook
I know, I know, this sounds very junior high of me...but it is truly the main way I keep up with friends and family (especially those who live out of state).  Perhaps I should pick up the phone more often...but that's probably not going to happen so I rely heavily on this social application.


3.  My Moby
Now that I have 2 boys...my hands are FULL.  Zachary is young enough to be in a baby carrier and I LOVE IT!  It gives me hands-free time to go shopping, get things done around the house and outside and still spend time with and interact with Luke.  I would be very frazzled without it.


4.  My schedule
Since I have been a mother of 2...my schedule has been all out of whack.  I am searching for a 'new' schedule that will fit my needs.  Consequently, I feel all out of sorts because I am never quite sure what I will be doing today.  I feel very 'reactive' no longer proactive.  Will I do laundry today?  Will I dust and vacuum today?  Oooo, the floors haven't been done in 2 weeks...better pay them some attention.
The hunt for a new, workable schedule begins...

5.  Quiet Time
I should write an "Ode To Quiet Time".  Without this hour to hour and a half block of time in my day...I may just fall into the abyss of Complete Craziness!!  During this hour I get to regroup, actually have some 'quiet' in my house and just take a deep breath.  It is a REQUIREMENT for me.  Without it...life is bad.  LOL!

Well, there you have it folks.  What are YOUR 5 things you cannot live without???
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment