CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Transitions

So I have officially been the mother of 2 boys now for a month and I still don't have the hang of it.  I'm lucky to get out of the house in under 2 hours.  I feel like I can't get anything accomplished in the day.  I am simply reacting to whatever befalls us all day long!!  LOL!

I used to have a laundry 'day'...now I have a laundry 'time of day' as I do laundry almost every day.  Crazy!  How in the world does a newborn create so much more laundry???

I am sure it will get easier with time...but right now I am tired, cranky and my perfectionist side is NOT HAPPY!

I need a long nap and some better organizational skills ASAP!  ; )

1 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Can I bring you a treat, or come over in the evening to sit with the boys so you can take a nap or go somewhere ALONE??

Post a Comment