I stole this idea from one of the blogs I follow: All That Is Good. I thought it was a good idea so I will attempt my own version:
1 Year Ago: Still reeling from the loss of our son Daniel, Darren and I are working on getting our lives back together. We have learned the value of family and friends in times of strife. I make a personal decision to always aide any family or friend during tough times (if at all possible) with a meal, help with the house or just a sympathetic ear.
2 Years Ago: Our first year of vegetable gardening. We have NO IDEA what we are doing. We plant a HUGE garden and hope for the best. We decide if we can get ANYTHING to grow...we will have succeeded.
5 years Ago: Newly pregnant with Luke, we are not even aware yet that in the next month I will be offered a job in OK and we will move to a condo we have never even seen before and Darren will move to a state he has never even visited before.
10 years Ago: I was still single, working for Avaya (or was it still Lucent at that time? I can't remember when the name changed) and making good money. I enjoyed my job and hated all the red tape. I was clueless about relationships (both same and opposite sex) and was blissfully unaware of the trappings of life.
Short, sweet and to the point. Fun little trip down memory lane. Would YOU like to give it a try??
Water Storage Myths That Just Won’t Drown
3 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment